A bundle comprising our Pennine Jersey with a set of Classic Sanremo bib shorts featuring the Shutt top-rated performance chamois.
Bundle price saves 20% over the individual garment prices.
The Pennine Jersey is handmade in Italy using sustainable recycled technical fabrics. Featuring a set-in sleeve, they deliver a classic fit with a consistent stretch to ensure full freedom of movement.
With array of details, including silicone grippers, reflective detailing, and three rear cargo pockets, the Pennine Jersey is perfect for an all-day Sunday ride with your mates.
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- UV protection
- Air mesh material back and sides
- Full length zip
- Laser cut arm grippers
- Silicon elastic hem
- Three rear pockets
Shutt performance cyclng jerseys are manufactured using Repetita® 100% post-consumer recycled yarns. Repetita® uses polyester regenerated from PET plastic found in landfill and the oceans.
Our Sanremo Bib Shorts have been designed to provide you the ultimate in comfort and performance. Featuring an anatomic multi-panel design for just the right amount of stretch and support with laser-cut leg grippers combined with high-wicking, lightweight mesh straps.
All that effort is for nothing without a performance chamois to match. So we developed a 3D multi-density gel and foam pad that provides outstanding comfort even on the very longest of rides. Reflective logos and tabs on the rear means these shorts will look superb with any kit in your cycling wardrobe and help you get picked out by car headlights.
- Designed for long distance comfort
- Super soft recycled Lycra for just the right amount of stretch and support
- High wicking mesh straps to prevent over heating
- Super lightweight laser cut leg gripper to stop the shorts riding up even during the most intense rides
- Top-rated Shutt multi-density foam and gel pad
- Hypoallergenic and bactereostatic
- Optimal shock absorption
MITI Green Soul technology combines the use of 100% sustainable recycled fibres with the most environmental friendly dyeing and finishing processes with no compromise on the performance of the fabrics.