Shutt Velo Rapide are proud to introduce the Dolomiti Bib Shorts, designed for those that don't want to compromise.
The all-new Shutt Dolomiti Bib Short builds on the success of the best selling Sanremo range and combines it with the latest fabric construction methods and features available.
Handmade in Italy using premium recycled fibres, the Dolomiti is our pro level bib short designed for those that don’t want to compromise.
The super soft lycra has been shaped with a low cut front and long leg length for optimal compression and fit. Premium lazer cut straps reduce stitching and seams whilst 70mm power bands keep the legs securely in place without constriction.
Whether it’s race efforts, long distance mile-munching or simply the desire to ride at your full potential, the Shutt custom high density gel injection chamois will provide you with maximum comfort.
Shutt email subscribers were given early access to the new shorts and reviews have been overwhelmingly positive.
We're so confident in our bib shorts that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't love them, simply return them to us within one month for a full no quibble refund.
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Super soft recycled Lycra for just the right amount of stretch and support
- Super lightweight laser cut leg gripper to stop the shorts riding up even during the most intense rides
- Low cut at the front for ease of use during café stops
- Top-rated Shutt multi-density foam and gel pad
- Hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic
- Optimal shock absorption
Shutt Bib Shorts are constructed from MITI Green Soul recycled fabrics. The Bluesign® certification covers the whole textile supply chain, upholding standards in safe working conditions, fair labour practices, and environmental impact.