Negotiable, depending on experience.
Full-time (part-time considered at a minimum of 20 hpw)
Are you passionate about road cycling and marketing, and looking for a fresh start with autonomy and purpose?
Cycling Brands is looking for an experienced marketeer to manage and enhance the complete marketing strategy for its Shutt Velo Rapide and Prendas Ciclismo brands, including management of the websites, organic/paid social, and email marketing.
This is a home based role and offers a high degree of autonomy. Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivated is essential.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
Manage, enhance and develop the following:
- Social media management.
- Management of Paid social/Google Ads
- Front-end maintenance of the Shopify eCommerce platforms.
- Editing photography and graphics.
- Managing brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Relevant experience in eCommerce and data-driven B2C environment.
- A proven track record of building and delivering successful digital marketing plans.
- Email campaign management experience. Working knowledge of MailChimp and Klaviyo preferable.
- Understanding and experience of GDPR compliance.
- Analytics driven with a strong knowledge of key customer metrics.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrable knowledge of the cycling clothing market.
For informal enquiries or to arrange a discussion with one of the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager, please send a CV with a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the role requirements to email@example.com
Please note - CV’s without a supporting statement will not be considered.
* the successful candidate will be required to attend meetings at our Mid-Wales office in Builth Wells.