Blue Stockholm Bundle
A bundle comprising our Blue Stockholm jersey with a set of our top-rated Navy Sanremo Bib Shorts.
Bundle price saves 20% over the individual garment prices.
Handmade in Italy, our Stockholm Jerseys are constructed from sustainable recycled performance fabrics. Designed with on-the-bike style and performance in mind with an athletic fit that's tailored to perfection.
One of most advanced jerseys, the Stockholm features an array of details, such as a drop collar, silicone grippers, reflective tab, three rear cargo pockets and a fourth secure zipped water resistant pocket for your valuables.
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- UV protection
- Air mesh material back and sides
- Full length zip
- Laser cut arm grippers
- Silicon elastic hem
- Three rear pockets
- Zipped valuables pocket
Shutt performance cycling jerseys are manufactured using Repetita® 100% post-consumer recycled yarns. Repetita® uses polyester regenerated from PET plastic found in landfill and the oceans.
Sanremo Bib Shorts have been designed to provide you the ultimate in comfort and performance. Featuring an anatomic multi-panel design for just the right amount of stretch and support with laser-cut leg grippers combined with high-wicking, lightweight mesh straps.
All that effort is for nothing without a performance chamois to match. So we developed a 3D multi-density gel and foam pad that provides outstanding comfort even on the very longest of rides. Reflective logos and tabs on the rear means these shorts will look superb with any kit in your cycling wardrobe and help you get picked out by car headlights.
- Ideal for long distance riding
- Super soft recycled Lycra for just the right amount of stretch and support
- High wicking mesh straps to prevent over heating
- Super lightweight laser cut leg gripper to stop the shorts riding up even during the most intense rides
- Low cut at the front for ease of use during café stops
- Top-rated Shutt multi-density foam and gel pad
- Hypoallergenic and bactereostatic
- Optimal shock absorption
MITI Green Soul technology combines the use of 100% sustainable recycled fibers with the most environmental friendly dyeing and finishing processes with no compromise on the performance of the fabrics.