A bundle comprising our Aspin Jersey together with our bestselling high-performance Sanremo Bib Shorts.
Bundle price saves 20% over the individual garment prices.
Named after the Col d'Aspin, one of the most famous climbs in the Tour de France. The climb was used for the 71st time in the 2015 edition of the race. It's never hosted a stage finish, but is regularly used to join climbs such as the Col du Tourmalet and the Col de Peyresourde. The views from the summit are unsurpassed.
The Aspin is a luxurious mid-season jersey cut for regular-shaped cyclists, not just racing snakes. Whatever your shape our innovative side panel construction will see that it flatters. On the front there’s a full length zip to help with temperature control, a zip garage to prevent neck and chin chaffing, and on the back a long, contoured hem with soft silicon gripper to stop it from riding up when you’re working on the drops.
With three generous and reinforced cargo pockets, there is plenty of room for the things you need to keep close to hand on a ride. Plus a valuables pocket with reflective zipper to keep your keys and cards safe.
- Long covered Camlock zipper
- Zip garage
- 3 open rear pockets
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Reflective details
- Silicon gripper
- Made in EU
Our Sanremo Bib Shorts are the very best shorts yet to bear the Shutt name. So good in fact that you'll forget you're wearing them and just enjoy your ride.
These bib shorts have been designed to provide you the ultimate in comfort and performance. Featuring an anatomic multi-panel design for just the right amount of stretch and support with laser-cut leg grippers combined with high-wicking, lightweight mesh straps.
All that effort is for nothing without a performance chamois to match. So we developed a 3D multi-density gel and foam pad that provides outstanding comfort even on the very longest of rides. Reflective logos and tabs on the rear means these shorts will look superb with any kit in your cycling wardrobe and help you get picked out by car headlights.
- Ideal for long distance riding
- Super soft recycled Lycra for just the right amount of stretch and support
- High wicking mesh straps to prevent over heating
- Super lightweight laser cut leg gripper to stop the shorts riding up even during the most intense rides
- Low cut at the front for ease of use during café stops
- Top-rated Shutt multi-density foam and gel pad
- Hypoallergenic and bactereostatic
- Optimal shock absorption
* M.I.T.I. Green Soul technology combines the use of 100% sustainable recycled fibers with the most environmental friendly dyeing and finishing processes with no compromise on the performance of the fabrics.